How healthy is your favorite snack?
Top Ten Healthy Vending Snacks*
- NutriPals Fruit Bars, Strawberry
- CLIF Kid Organic Z Bar, Peanut Butter
- Quaker Oatmeal To Go for Kids, Apple Cinnamon
- NutriPals Snack Bars, Peanut Butter Chocolate
- Herbalife Protein Bar, Chocolate Fudge
- Power Bar Pria Complete Nutrition Bar, Chocolate Peanut Butter Crisp
- VitaMuffin VitaTops (all flavors)
- Solo Nutrition Bar, Chocolate Charger and Mint Mania
- South Beach Living Cereal Bars, Peanut Butter, Cinnamon Raisin, Cranberry Almond, Maple Nut, Chocolate
- South Beach Living Snack Bar Delights, Chocolate Raspberry
* Based on current data as submitted by snack food manufacturers and distributors.
Click For Access To An Expanded List
Nutrition Rating System
It's all about healthier snack choices...
Healthy snacking is an important part of a well-balanced diet. More Americans than ever are depending on snack foods for that extra boost of energy or pick me up between meals. Healthy snack choices can provide the calories and nutrients needed to help balance our diet. Proper nutrition along with exercise and managing stress contributes to a healthy lifestyle.
Developed by the Center for Healthy Weight and Nutrition at Nationwide Children's Hospital, Snackwise® is a research-based snack rating system that calculates Nutrient Density in snack foods. Snackwise® is designed for use by any organization or individual interested in making healthier snack choices.