- Release: October 6, 2008 -
Nationwide Children's Hospital Snackwise® Program Announces Annual Top 10 Snack List
- Good Morning America Now talks with Dr. Robert Murray about Snackwise®
high bandwidth interview |low bandwidth interview
- Release: February 1, 2008 -
Online Nutrition 'Calculator' Takes Guesswork out of Choosing Healthy Snacks
- All too often, we see parents and kids make the common mistake of considering only calories, fat and sometimes sugar when making a decision about a snack food,” said Robert Murray, MD, Director of the Center for Healthy Weight and Nutrition. "What's unique about the Snackwise® online calculator, is that it places a greater value on nutrient-rich foods, ensuring kids are getting the nutrition they need, instead of filling up on empty calories.""
- Watch our Video: High Bandwidth | Low Bandwidth
- Do you know your child's BMI?
- Nearly 40 percent of Ohio third graders are overweight or at risk of being overweight. As a way to prevent childhood obesity, Nationwide Children's Hospital is urging all parents to know their child's BMI, or body mass index.
- high bandwidth video | low bandwidth video